Utilizing its large fleet of E-line and Slick-line units, Pars Anatolian provides the following groups of logging services
• PT, PTS and FTS logs, mainly aimed for the geothermal sector, with the PTS log now offering fiber optic scanner capability for real-time and continuous downhole data scanning and monitoring. FTS log is yet a mostly undiscovered ingenious logging method enabling acquisition of undisturbed borehole fluid samples from desired depths in order to differentiate between multiple reservoirs as generally found in Turkey.
• Well Navigation Log (Azimuth / Gyro Log) that has become an essential well log in the geothermal industry during the recent years. This trend follows the increasing number of directional wells in the industry and is further substantiated by the recent legislative changes obligating acquisition of gyro logs in wells meeting certain conditions.
• CCL, CBL, VDL, Caliper Log services for the geothermal, oil and gas sectors.
• Free-point measurements and Back-Off services for stuck drill strings.
• Perforation and Pressured gas gun services for successfully increasing well permeability, especially when used in combination with timed-release acid pills.
E-COIL SERVICES FOR THOSE “HARD TO REACH” SPOTS
Pars Anatolian is proud to offer its E-Coil system for all artesian and/or deviated wells. This state of art technology enables e-line logging and perforation for spots that require injecting the string – particularly at high loads, thereby eliminating technical limiations or costlier well intervention methods.